Only seven short months ago
I made my big debut
Into a family full of love
and hugs and kisses too.
My little hands play patty-cake
they peek-a-boo and wave.
They entertain me everyday
and splash me as I bathe.
They hold mommy’s fingers tightly
and touch her heart so deep.
My little hands reach out to daddy
for hugs before I sleep.
My little hands are tiny now
but mommy’s and daddy’s will guide me.
And when I’m grown I’ll still reach out
and know they’re right beside me.
3 Years Old
15 years ago



9 comments:
That is such a sweet poem! I almost cried:)
This movie is PRECIOUS! Just like little Jamie! You are so talented!
I see an Oscar in Mommy's future. The movie was beautiful and I loved, loved, LOVED the song. I laughed so many times at your little monkey's big smiles and curlicues.
I can't see the video b/c I'm at work, but I loved the poem. You now need to write one about his cheeks.
Very sweet! Did you write that poem?
That was SO SWEET! Both the poem and movie!! You are very talented!
Aw, what a sweet video! I loved that song that was playing in the background. Really sweet!
What a sweet poem and video.
I loved that! So sweet. Jamie is a precious little boy!
Post a Comment