DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Jamie3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Matthew

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Night night...

As you know, Jamie3 has sleep issues. I've just come to the realization that he just doesn't like to sleep - day or night. When he does sleep, he apparently finds the most comfortable position for him - which doesn't appear all that comfortable.He is also pulling up on everything, especially in his crib. When he cries at night because he doesn't want to go to sleep or when he cries in the middle of the night or morning because he has just woken up, I usually find him right here...just waiting for me to pick him up. I can tell it won't be long before he will climb over the crib rail for freedom.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Look at that sweet face looking out at you from the crib!!! He is so cute:) And, I agree, kids sleep in the most uncomfortable looking positions!!!