DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Jamie3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Matthew

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jamie is Walking!

Jamie3 is officially walking! I saw his first four steps on Saturday, August 30, 2008 when we were at Nana's house....tears quickly started flowing from my eyes :) I then tried for the rest of the afternoon to catch more steps on video. During the Clemson v. Alabama football game on Saturday night, Jamie3 walked a few steps more. I think he was excited about how well Alabama was playing!

He also enjoyed wearing his Alabama romper, Alabama hat, and holding his Big Al elephant! Roll Tide!

6 comments:

KLee said...

Where did the time go? I can't believe he can walk! Congrats on a major milestone!

TCW said...

Yeah for Jamie!! I am so excited that he is walking.

Caroline said...

Go, Jamie, go!!! And I still say Go Tigers (even if it was an AWFUL game!!!).

Outnumbered! said...

Go Little Jamie! What a special milestone!

W and Js mommy said...

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE!!! Yeah for walkers! Look out girl...he is on the move

The 4 Pierces said...

That is SO exciting! I can't wait to see the little man walking around!