DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Jamie3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Matthew

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

My New Car!

The ladies at Jamie3's nursery take him to play outside twice a day, weather permitting. At the nursery, Jamie3 LOVES to play with the Cozy Coupe - a pint-sized car created by Little Tikes. Jamie2 and I decided to buy Jamie3 his own car that he can play with at home. We had a great time this weekend outside watching Jamie3 enjoy his new car!
Start your engines....

Honk, honk, here I come....

I'm a cool rider....

3 comments:

The 4 Pierces said...

He is so sweet! It was so much fun to see him walking at church on Sunday.

Outnumbered! said...

How precious! I hope you got to spend some time with him tonight!

TCW said...

I love it. He will be driving a real one in no time.