On Friday, Jamie2 and I took Jamie3 to his first dentist appointment, a.k.a. his first "tooth" party. I think it went pretty well!
The waiting room was filled with all kinds of games to keep the kids entertained....
The dental hygienist, Allison, also kept Jamie3 entertained while brushing his teeth...look at that smile!
She also taught me and Jamie2 how to brush his teeth...look closely...he is still smiling in this picture!
After the teeth cleaning, Dr. Monn came in to look at his teeth and everything looked good! (This is a picture of Allison...Jamie2 forgot to take a picture of Dr. Monn!) His final four 2 year molars have broken through (not fun at all!) and he won't get any new teeth for many more years...Yeah, teething is officially over for a while!
The "tooth" party ended with a cup of soft serve ice cream, a toy, two toothbrushes, and a cool Mylar smiley face balloon! So much fun!
3 Years Old
15 years ago



2 comments:
Hey! That dentist looks great! I will have to keep him in mind when we take the boys! We go to all the same doctors for everything else anyway :)
Wow! We haven't done that yet. I am NOT looking forward to it!!
Post a Comment