Boy! ...I think he looks like his dad, don't you?! :) The Ultrasound technician was sweet but she felt bad that she guessed "he" was a "she" 4 weeks ago. The good news is that little Jamie will have a great brother to play with and I will save tons of money by not having to buy all new clothes, re-decorate the room, or pay for a wedding! We are very blessed that the ultrasound images today showed everything was looking good. We will return in 3 weeks for a 19 week ultrasound to make sure everything continues to progress well. Now, I'm off to think of boy names...and a new blog name!
3 Years Old
15 years ago



6 comments:
Congrats!Congrats!Congrats! I think you should rename your blog 'Bowtied Boys'
OHHHHHHHHHH great suggestion! Welcome to our little moms of boys club Michelle we welcome you with open arms and a glass of wine! :)
BOYS! BOYS! BOYS!
Congrats!!! Awesome that you can add the little bow tie to the US pic:-) I love the 'no wedding to pay for' rationale.
It's a boy!
My congratulations! Kids are our flowers.
Yaya! Brothers are good! Mine love each other like crazy!
Post a Comment