DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Jamie3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Matthew

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Circus Time

Grams and Poppy bought tickets for Jamie2, Jamie3 and I to go with them to the circus. Jamie3 enjoyed watching the elephants ...and the various performers.
I think his favorite part of the circus was watching the motorcycles spin around in the circular cage. He also really enjoyed playing with the toy motorcycle his Grams and Poppy bought for him on the way out. (Unfortunately, my camera was not working well that day so I don't have any pictures of the motorcycles!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.louisvuittonbagmall.com/loisvitton.html lois vitton
http://www.louisvuittonbagmall.com louie viton
http://www.louisvuittonbagmall.com/louieviton.html louie viton
http://www.louisvuittonbagmall.com/Louis-Vuitton-Brea-MM(cf)-goods-3608.html lv brea | brea mm
http://www.louisvuittonbagmall.com/CHANEL-Classic-Flap-Bag-Medium-goods-1531.html the chanel classic flap price
http://www.louisvuittonbagmall.com/Louis-Vuitton-Monogram-Cheche-Bohemian-Collection-article-522.html louis vuitton bohemian
http://www.louisvuittonbagmall.com/Louis-Vuitton-Monogram-Cheche-Bohemian-Bag-article-559.html louis vuitton bohemian
http://www.louisvuittonbagmall.com/Gucci-Sunset-Medium-Tote(acf)-goods-3484.html gucci sunset medium tote
http://www.louisvuittonbagmall.com/Louis-Vuitton-Designs-World-Cup-Trophy-Case-article-648.html louis vuitton world cup
http://www.louisvuittonbagmall.com/Louis-Vuitton-Monogram-Canvas-Palermo-PM(mono)-goods-429.html palermo pm
http://www.louisvuittonbagmall.com/Kissy-Louis-Vuitton-Pont-Neuf-Handbag-article-299.html www.louis vuitton
http://www.louisvuittonbagmall.com/Conservative-Marc-Jacobs-Carla-Leather-Tote-article-618.html marc jacobs carla
http://www.louisvuittonbagmall.com/GUCCI-category-27-b0.html replicas mall
http://www.louisvuittonbagmall.com/Louis-Vuitton-category-1-b0.html replicas mall
http://www.louisvuittonbagmall.com/Louis-Vuitton-Monogram-Cheche-Bohemian-Collection-article-522.html louis vuitton bohemian bag
http://www.louisvuittonbagmall.com/Louis-Vuitton-Monogram-Cheche-Bohemian-Bag-article-559.html louis vuitton bohemian bag
http://www.louisvuittonbagmall.com/Louis-Vuitton-Monogram-Cheche-Bohemian-Collection-article-522.html monogram cheche bohemian
http://www.louisvuittonbagmall.com/CHANEL-Classic-Flap-Bag-Medium-goods-1531.html the chanel classic flap pris
http://www.louisvuittonbagmall.com/CHANEL-Classic-Flap-Bag-Medium-goods-1315.html the chanel classic flap pris
http://www.louisvuittonbagmall.com/goods-3786.html prada saffiano lux