DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Jamie3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Matthew

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Church Photos 2007

Last week, Jamie2, Jamie3, and I had our church pictures made. This is the family picture that we will use for the church directory.
I love this next picture of my two Jamies..... the men in my life! And last, but not least, my little munchkin! Oh, how he loves to smile!


5 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Great pics! I don't think I've ever seen Jamie3 when he wasn't smiling. He has a lot to be happy about, I guess!

Caroline said...

What a happy baby and a beautiful family! I LOVED the photographers at church this year! They did a great job:)

Outnumbered! said...

How cute! The pictures turned out great!

Shelby said...

Those are great! Thanks for sharing!

Double Dees in SC said...

Absolutely adorable! Lil' Jamie has got to be the happiest baby ever!!