Before the parties, Jamie 3 tried on some of his costumes to see which ones he liked the best. Here are pictures of him as a pumpkin. Grams gave Jamie3 the first outfit and Aunt Mary Beth let him borrow the second outfit which his Cousin Julia wore last year.


Jamie2, Jamie3, and I picked out some pumpkins from a local vendor and thought this would be a good photo opportunity.

Our first party was on Friday night at my company. Prior to the party, I painted a lion face on Jamie3 before putting him in his Lion costume.


The second party was at our friend's house. While there, we carved a pumpkin. Aunt Lisa also wanted to take a picture with Jamie3 and I thought it turned out pretty cute!


The last party was on Sunday at our church. Here is a picture of me and Jamie3 sitting down beside one of the blow-ups at the fall festival.

We hope everyone has a good Halloween!
5 comments:
Okay so seriously is he always smiling! SOOOOO SWEET! LOVE IT! You are such a GREAT mommy!
i love his smile!
Great photos! Love all the outfits! (Enjoy it while you can!) He looks so sweet cause he's always smiling (like Beth said!)
Super cute photos! I wish we could get R to smile like that!
Wow - look at that smile! He was super cute in all of his costumes!
Post a Comment