DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Jamie3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Matthew

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Here I Come!

Jamie3 has been scooting for quite a while now, but he never mastered the art of crawling forward until today! Here is a video of Jamie3 in motion.....I guess now is a good time to break out the baby gates and outlet covers!

6 comments:

KLee said...

Congrats!! It's so fun to watch their reaction and be so proud of themselves!
But like you said...you better watch out! He's mobile!

Caroline said...

Yay J3!!! That is so exciting! Oh boy, M and J2, you are going to have your hands full now!!! We are definitely not pushing the crawling thing too much - I enjoy having S sit and not go anywhere (except she does roll to get where she needs to go).

W and Js mommy said...

YOUR LIFE HAS CHANGED FOREVER---Mobility is the forever changing moment...oh and when you pray and pray for them to talk and then pray and pray for them to stop talking! HAHAHAHAHHAHA

TCW said...

I am so proud. He is such a big boy. Crawling starts a whole new group of milestones. He will get into everything now.

Shelby said...

Sweet! Just on Saturday, he was still scooting... I told you it wouldn't be long!! Watch out world, here he comes!

It's a Mom Thing said...

look out world! you're right about getting out the baby gate. it's amazing what they will get into once they are mobile.