DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Jamie3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Matthew

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Jamie3's Birthday Fun

Jamie3 turned 1 on a Tuesday so we could not have his party that day. However, we wanted to make it a special day for him. The morning started with 1 year pictures at a local portrait studio. After a quick nap, Jamie3, Jamie2, Cousin Avery, Nana, and I went to Red Robin for a birthday lunch...complete with a Happy Birthday song and sundae. Jamie3 was in awe watching all of the waiters sing to him. After lunch, Jamie3, Nana, and I went to the Greenville Zoo - it was Jamie3's first trip to any zoo. Jamie3 and I hung out with the alligators, and then climbed on a friendly bear!

Nana also took Jamie3 to see all the neat snakes.
Later that evening, Jamie3, Jamie2 and I celebrated with another birthday cake with bright blue icing.
As you can see, Jamie3 enjoyed his cake and especially loved rubbing icing on his tummy.
It was a great day!



3 comments:

Caroline said...

HAHA... I love the icing on the belly!!

W and Js mommy said...

WOW 1yrs old already! Congrats on being a Great MOMMY

TCW said...

I think that this little guy has a sweet tooth. He will love these pictures one day.