We had quite a busy December. At the beginning of the month, Jamie 3 went to see Santa Claus at Thornblade Club. 

Later in the month, Santa Claus showed up again at our Sunday School Christmas Party. Hey, what's in that bag.....
On Christmas Eve, Jamie2, Jamie3 and I put on our matching pajamas to wait for Santa Claus.
Jamie2 read Jamie3 some Christmas books before bedtime.

Jamie2 read Jamie3 some Christmas books before bedtime.
The next morning, Jamie3 found a bunch of presents from Santa Claus. He stayed interested in each toy for about 2 minutes before moving on to the next one.

Santa Claus brought Jamie3 a neat John Deere wagon and Jamie3 enjoyed riding in it around the house.
Jamie3 loved all of his toys...I think his favorite was the Dirt Devil vacuum. Jamie3 has been pushing the vacuum back and forth around the house. Now, I just need to get him a real miniature vacuum that will actually pick up the crumbs and food he throws from his high chair!
Jamie3 loved all of his toys...I think his favorite was the Dirt Devil vacuum. Jamie3 has been pushing the vacuum back and forth around the house. Now, I just need to get him a real miniature vacuum that will actually pick up the crumbs and food he throws from his high chair!


Later, we went to Jamie2's parents house for a Christmas brunch and then took some family pictures.

This is Jamie3 with some of his cousins.
We enjoyed spending Christmas with our relatives and look forward to another great year!



2 comments:
I love the matching PJs! J3 is so cute and is so happy in all those pictures!!! Hope y'all have a great New Year:)
Wow, you had a busy season! Looks like J3 loved his gifts....
Post a Comment