Today is not only the first day of 2009, it is also Jamie's 1 1/2 year birthday! I can't believe he is already 18 months old today! He has changed so much since we brought him home from the hospital. Jamie came into the world with dark brown, straight hair ....

When he was six months old, he smiled all the time and his hair was beginning to lighten and take on some curls....
When he was 12 months old, his hair was really curly and was becoming blonder. His smiles continued to light up the room....
Now that Jamie is 18 months old, his hair is full of curls and is definitely a lot blonder than his newborn days.
He continues to be toddler full of smiles and it is exciting that he is starting to talk more. His favorite words right now are cookie, sucker, ball, balloon, and more. I can only imagine what the next 18 months hold but look forward to spending as much time as I can with my little man!



1 comment:
LOVE THAT LITTLE BOY!
Post a Comment