Jamie2, Jamie3, and I went to Gattitown recently with friends from our monthly dinner group. If any of you have children in the range of one to three years old, you will understand how important it is to go to a family friendly restaurant if you decide to venture out to eat! After eating dinner (with the "Cars" movie playing in the background), we headed over to the game area. Jamie3 really enjoyed riding the Monster Truck....
3 Years Old
15 years ago




He was a bit too young, however, to understand the mechanics of Skeet ball....
Jamie3 also rode the Gattitown carousel; however, he was much more scared this time than he was when he rode the Disney World carousel at 11 months of age. (Thus, no cute pictures to post!).
3 comments:
I was wondering about Gattitown. I didn't know if RC was old enough yet. We will have to check it out!
I'm glad yoiu posted this! I was also wondering about taking S and didn't know if she was old enough. I'll prob wait a couple months before we go, but can't wait to see her in action!!
That's okay about not having pics of him on the carosel.. the other pictures are plenty cute!!!
Post a Comment