Jamie3 recently had a second set of ear tubes put in and also had his adenoids taken out. Here he is in his cute little surgery gown getting his oxygen level taken.

He also had time before surgery to play in the waiting area.

The nurses then wheeled Jamie3 in for surgery...even allowing him to take along his stuffed animal and taggie for comfort.

Jamie3 did really well with the surgery. The surgery took place a little over a month ago and he has been sleeping through the night ever since. I don't think Jamie3 slept through the night for more than a week at a time prior to the surgery. I feel like a new person....one that sleeps 8 hours a night now! Yeah!
3 comments:
Yay for sleeping!!! So glad Jamie did well during his surgery - pics in his little hospital gown are so cute!
PRAISE THE LORD for sleeping mommies and little boys!
Yeah!! I am so excited. He is sleeping through the night. I know you guys feel like new people. Glad to hear things are going well. I miss seeing you. We rode the golf cart with J1 and J2 on Sunday.
Post a Comment