The Children's Museum of the Upstate recently opened so Jamie2 and I took Jamie3 to explore.

They had a space shuttle simulator which Jamie3 tried to navigate for about a minute.....

....before Jamie2 took over. On Jamie2's attempt to land the space shuttle, he crashed! There was no time for a second try because there were a lot of children waiting to have a turn.

Jamie3 then moved over to the race car for a spin around the track.

Next up....the music garage where Jamie3 and the other children could make noise! Jamie3 enjoyed making music!

I think Jamie3's favorite part of the museum was the water play area. Thankfully, they had cute little aprons for the children to wear so they would not get too wet.

Although the goal of the next exhibit was to show children how to conserve water, I used the big toothbrush and set of teeth as an opportunity to remind Jamie3 how to brush his teeth!

Do you remember playing with Lite Brite's growing up? I think that was one of my favorite activities. The Children's Museum had a giant sized Lite Brite for the children to play with....Jamie3 had a blast in this area too!

The Children's Museum had a Bi-lo supermarket where children could go around, put groceries in their cart, and check out the groceries with a scanner. Jamie3 chose to head to the bakery and decorate a cake! A carrot cake perhaps!

One of the last exhibits that Jamie3 toured was the giant stomach which showed children how food was digested. Jamie3 took this opportunity to slide down the intestines!

Jamie2, Jamie3 and I had a great time at the Children's Museum and we look forward to taking Jamie3 there again!
1 comment:
W went with Mimi & Papa and had a blast! A perfect way to spend the day before BIG kid school started
Post a Comment