Prior to Halloween, we took Jamie3 to pick out a pumpkin. He picked out a great one and wanted to carry it by himself. I just knew that he would take 3 steps, drop it, and have pumpkin pieces scattered everywhere! Thankfully, the pumpkin arrived home in one piece.
For Halloween this year, Jamie2 suggested that Jamie3 be a golfer and Jamie2 could be his caddy. I think the outfits turned out pretty cute. Although you can't see it, I ironed our last name on the back of Jamie2's jumpsuit for that extra touch!
Here is Jamie3 making sure his golf swing is up to par! :)
The Jamie3/Jamie2 combination came in 3rd in my company's costume contest. Here is Jamie3 showing his prize...a neat toy top that spins.
On the night of Halloween, it rained a lot. I was able to take this one picture during a break in the weather. Jamie3 and Jamie2 went trick-or-treating at a few houses and, of course, Jamie3 wanted to eat all of his candy before he returned home!
For Halloween this year, Jamie2 suggested that Jamie3 be a golfer and Jamie2 could be his caddy. I think the outfits turned out pretty cute. Although you can't see it, I ironed our last name on the back of Jamie2's jumpsuit for that extra touch!
Here is Jamie3 making sure his golf swing is up to par! :)
The Jamie3/Jamie2 combination came in 3rd in my company's costume contest. Here is Jamie3 showing his prize...a neat toy top that spins.
On the night of Halloween, it rained a lot. I was able to take this one picture during a break in the weather. Jamie3 and Jamie2 went trick-or-treating at a few houses and, of course, Jamie3 wanted to eat all of his candy before he returned home!



1 comment:
Cute outfits!
Post a Comment