In September I had a work conference in Charleston and I was fortunate to be able to bring Jamie3, Jamie2 and Jamie2's parents. We stayed in a beautiful place at Wild Dunes. Here is a photo of the kitchen which had a large refrigerator, oven, and flat top stove. You can also see the dining area in the background. The curtains are partially closed; however, on two sides of the dining area there is a wrap around porch.
Here is the family area with a nice couch, chairs and flat-screen television.
The guest bedroom was nicely decorated and had 2 twin sized beds and a desk. The guest bathroom was great too!
Here is a photo of the master bathroom with a full garden tub and, out of view, a stand up shower.
The master bedroom was great as well. I was really impressed with this 2 bedroom suite!
Jamie3 really enjoyed going out on the porch . . .


. . . and playing with his matchbox cars.




1 comment:
Jamie3 has THE sweetest smile!
Post a Comment