DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Jamie3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Matthew

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Back To The Beginning!








Jamie2 and I met through Match.com in January, 2004.


After dating for about 1 1/2 years, we became engaged on September 5, 2005 and were married on June 24, 2006.

On October 26, 2006 we found out we were going to have a baby. We were excited when we found out our baby was a boy on January 19, 2007.














On July 1, 2007, Jamie2 and I were blessed with a sweet little baby boy, Jamie3.

6 comments:

KLee said...

So fun!! What a great story to start with! Love the name!

W and Js mommy said...

WELL well well!!! What a fun little blog for you! Lvo ethe pics you chose~!Now you need to put a new one of of "chubby" so we can all see how he has changed since those other pics were made

TCW said...

Welcome to the blog club. You have done such a great job. I am still trying to figure it all out.

The 4 Pierces said...

I couldn't leave a message before, since I didn't have a blog. But now I can! I love yours! Great pictures and a fabulous name!

It's a Mom Thing said...

Welcome to blogland. What a sweet little title to your blog. Can't wait for fun stories about motherhood and baby Jamie!

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

welcome to blogging world! Love the beginning! Can't wait to hear more.