This is a cute video that all moms can probably relate to!
That is so cute! I can't wait to say all those things to R! All I say now is No, No, No! He's into everything! ;)
I saw this when my friend at work e-mailed it to me and I thought it was hilarious. It reminded me of my mom, but I am sure it won't be too long before I say all of those things too!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That is so cute! I can't wait to say all those things to R! All I say now is No, No, No! He's into everything! ;)
I saw this when my friend at work e-mailed it to me and I thought it was hilarious. It reminded me of my mom, but I am sure it won't be too long before I say all of those things too!
Post a Comment