DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Jamie3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Matthew

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

He is growing up so fast....

Our special delivery, Jamie3, is growing up so fast. He loves to smile throughout the day but his favorite time is between 630 and 830 in the morning. This picture was taken around 7 am.












He has already had his first haircut and will be going for his second one later this week so that he will be looking cute for his three month old pictures that his Aunt Mary Beth will be taking on Saturday. These are pictures of him during his first haircut with Ms. Patti.






Sometimes at night, Jamie3 gets a little cranky. He is still a cutie pie when he puts out his bottom lip.

The doctors tell us it is important that Jamie3 has tummy time every day. He does not like being on his tummy so he flips over after a few minutes.


7 comments:

The 4 Pierces said...

Those are such cute pictures! He IS growing so fast!

Chauntelle said...

Michelle, I love the blog! I've had one for awhile, and it's such a great way for friends & family to keep up with what's going on. Jamie3 is such a cutie pie! :) And, Noah hated tummy time, too...we could NOT keep him on his tummy and he would pitch a FIT whenever we'd even attempt anything resembling tummy time.

I can't wait to see more pictures & installments on your blog! Thank you for sending me the link!

W and Js mommy said...

I LOVE THE HAIR!!! You are doing a great job of keeping us posted!

TCW said...

He is so cute sitting in the chair getting his hair cut. I wish OK had hair to cut. It does go by so quickly, so treasure every moment. 7 months have flown by. Thanks for letting me love on him Monday.

Rebecca said...

My gracious! He is gorgeous! I love the pic after he has turned over from tummy time. I just want to squeeze him! Glad to see your family is doing so well!

Outnumbered! said...

The picture of him having his haircut are so cute! Maybe one day R will get his haircut! Nikki

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

he is such a doll! M's happiest time was first thing in the A.M. as well. Thanks for helping me remember those days!