DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Jamie3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Matthew

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Jamie3's Playtime

Four days during the week, my mom takes care of sweet little Jamie3 at her house. "Nana" bought a crib, bouncy seat, and mobile to make Jamie3 feel right at home. I think Jamie3 does more playing in his crib than sleeping because he is entertained by the Ocean Wonders mobile. Here are some pictures . . .



My life has really changed since July 1, 2007. Being a mother is hard work but the benefits are great! Jamie2 and I are very blessed to have such a precious little boy!

2 comments:

W and Js mommy said...

So I think he may look like your DAD?? what do you think!!! SWEET little smiley face---he is jsut so happy all the time!

It's a Mom Thing said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. You must be feeding him well. :) He does have such a sweet little smile. We are so blessed by our kids, aren't we.