DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Jamie3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Matthew

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Our Homecoming Trip

This past weekend, Jamie2, Jamie3, and I traveled to Jefferson City, Tennessee to attend Jamie2's 10 year college reunion at Carson-Newman. I had never been to Jamie2's college so it was great to see where he spent 4 years of his life before we met. The weekend was packed with excitement.


Jamie3 saw his first Homecoming parade, complete with a marching band, firetruck, and parade floats.





We then headed to the football game, most of which Jamie3 slept through. I was able to snap this picture during the brief period he was awake.

Jamie3 appears to be more of a University of Alabama fan than a Carson-Newman fan so next year we plan to make a trip to UA to see a football game and to visit with my college girlfriends. Here's a picture of Jamie3 wearing his little UA baseball cap to show his school spirit. Roll Tide!


2 comments:

Outnumbered! said...

How sweet! You are going to need to teach to say "Roll tide Roll!"

Caroline said...

I'm trying to catch up on my blogs today! Whew, I can't believe how big Jamie3 has gotten. When I sit here and look at SPB, it is crazy how big he seems! Glad y'all had a good time at the reunion - Great pictures!!!