
On April 1st, Jamie3 turned 9 months old! A few days later, Jamie3, Nana, I went to Dr. J for our 9 month visit. This is a picture of Jamie3 at the doctor's office. Jamie3 weighed in at a good 25 lbs, 6 oz and was in the 96th percentile for weight. He is 29 inches long and is in the 75th percentile for height. He is a very happy baby and is starting to laugh all of the time. He is also good at scooting backwards while on his stomach. We still haven't mastered sleeping yet! Here is a video of Jamie3 while visiting Nana and Papa's house.
1 comment:
I love Dr. J! I never thought to take a camera to one of S's appointments. I'll have to do that at her next one - oh gosh, her next one is 9 months!!! So scary how quickly they grow up! Jamie3 is one happy, happy baby!!
Post a Comment