DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Jamie3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Matthew

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

Mondays...

Mondays are not my favorite day of the week. I much prefer weekend days. Today was one of those Mondays that I was not particularly looking forward to. Jamie3 has been in a short pattern (2 to 3 nights straight) of sleeping for about 7 to 8 hours with just a little 5 minute fuss in the middle of the night. I was looking forward to one of those "good" nights last night but Jamie3 decided to throw a curve into the pattern. In any event, I did not get much sleep last night so I was tired this morning during my drive to work. I had tons of work to do today to get ready for a big event on Wednesday so my mood was not very good.


As I was approaching work, I turned my XM radio to The Message station hoping for a "great" song. Well, I found it! The song playing was "How Great is Our God." I turned up the volume and headed into my parking space. By the time the song was over, I was in a good mood and ready to face the day! I am still in a good mood - eventhough I got the dreaded phone call from daycare saying that Jamie3 is sick! Well, he is not grumpy sick - just having one of the things you can't have at daycare - so I am now at home and looking forward to spending the afternoon with him. Yes, this means that I will be working from home late tonight. However, the sun is shining and it is a perfect time to go for a walk with my little man...so I am heading out the door! What a great day!


If you are having a typical Monday, find this song and listen to it. I guarantee it will improve your mood!


Here are the lyrics to the song:


The splendor of a King,
clothed in majesty
Let all the earth rejoice
All the earth rejoice

He wraps himself in Light,
and darkness tries to hide
And trembles at His voice
Trembles at His voice

How great is our God,
sing with me
How great is our God,
and all will see How great,
how great is our God

Age to age He stands
And time is in His hands
Beginning and the end
Beginning and the end

The Godhead Three in One
Father Spirit Son
The Lion and the Lamb
The Lion and the Lamb

How great is our God,
sing with me
How great is our God,
and all will seeHow great,
how great is our God

Name above all names
Worthy of all praise
My heart will sing
How great is our God

Name above all names
Worthy of all praise
My heart will sing
How great is our God

How great is our God,
sing with me
How great is our God,
and all will see How great,
how great is our God

1 comment:

Double Dees in SC said...

You are absolutely right! It's the first song on my blog! LOVE IT!! Nothing can change an attitude as quickly as your love for Him!

Hope your Tuesday started off better than your Monday. And since Jamie3 was sick, it probably means your awesome sleeping pattern isn't gone for good...just a little bump in the road! ;)