Some of the couples in our Sunday school class have joined up to share babysitting duties. Last week, sweet little Rebecca came over to our house while her parents went out for date night. This past weekend, we switched and Jamie3 went over to Rebecca's house so that Jamie2 and I could go out for date night. Both sets of parents had fun during their night out and the kiddos enjoyed playing with each other. Here is a picture of the two playing together....
3 Years Old
15 years ago



2 comments:
I love "switcheroo" times!! Gini/Jason and Kevin and I do it all the time and it's wonderful! (Marie and Miriam and I have also used each other to watch each other's kids when we had doctor's appts. or other things we need to do without kids in tow). I encourage folks to do this as much as possible because not only does it allow time to have a date with your sweetie, but it also saves a TON of money not having to pay a babysitter! Plus, you know they are well taken care of by someone you know and trust and who are also great parents. Good for you! Do it as much as you can!
Isn't it fun to watch them interact with each other and know that these will be the kids that they grow up with through church?!?! I love it:)
Post a Comment