DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Jamie3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Matthew

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 21, 2008

Brush your teeth . . .

Round and round,
Circle small,
Gums and all . . .

Do y'all remember that song on t.v.? I think a dancing toothbrush sang it. In any event, I started singing that song recently to entertain Jamie3.

I know I should have started sooner, but it is better late than never. I am now starting to brush Jamie3's teeth which is not an easy task! He has 7 teeth now but would prefer that no one, other than himself, put anything in his mouth. If anyone has any "brushing" suggestions for a baby, just let me know.

Jamie3 was interested in the funky new toothbrush so he studied it for a while. . .He then decided to take the toothbrush for a test drive . . . But he ultimately decided that it was more fun to play with it than to use it!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Stone still doesn't do that great of a job brushing his own teeth, so we have to take over after a minute or so of him holding it in his mouth and sucking the toothpaste off and pretending to brush! Hey, we also had those same pj's that Jamie has on! Loved them!