DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Jamie3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Matthew

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy! 3/5/08

From Jamie3:


Hi Daddy! Happy, Happy Birthday to the best daddy ever! I am so glad that you are my daddy for many reasons - here are the top 10:


10. You make silly faces at me to make me laugh!

9. You help me jump higher in the jumperoo!

8. You rock me to sleep at night . . I love to cuddle with you!

7. You bounce me on your lap which is so much fun!

6. You play games with me and entertain me!

5. You comfort me when I am sick.

4. You give me kisses and show me that you love me!

3. You blow zerberts on my tummy which makes me giggle!

2. You love mommy!

1. You set a good example for me to follow! I hope to grow up to be just like you!


I am one lucky little boy to have you for my daddy! I hope you have the best birthday ever!


Love,

Your little man . . . Jamie3

No comments: