I have finally figured out how to add video to this blog and thought I would share a funny video. On Christmas day, Jamie2 was playing with Jamie3 while I was videotaping them. I told Jamie2 to lift Jamie3 up into the air to make him "fly." Well, turns out that Jamie3 wasn't feeling up to "flying" and decided to toss his cookies on daddy! I was so shocked that I turned the video off, but when Jamie2 started laughing, I decided to turn it back on to videotape his great response!
3 Years Old
15 years ago



5 comments:
Payback Time -Grams
Oh wow!! That is so funny you caught it on video! Priceless:) S was sitting here with me while I watched it and was just "talking" away to Jamie3 - I think she found a friend!
Okay so how funny is that! I love that you can hear you gasping for air! Funny! Jordan would have jsut died---Good Sport Jamie2
Yeah, I don't think Britt would've been laughing if that had happened to him! I can feel his pain. I felt like a spit rag for almost a whole year with R.
Post a Comment