DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Jamie3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Matthew

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Jamie2's Birthday Celebration

Jamie2 turned the big 3-5 this year so we wanted to make sure to celebrate his big day. Just before his birthday, we invited our Sunday school class members over for "Game Night." I thought I would embarrass him a little by buying him a cake and having everyone sing Happy Birthday to him! He looks like he had fun though . . .The weekend before his birthday, we went out again to celebrate his birthday. This time it was with my family. We had a great dinner at Travinias and my dear niece and nephew were there to celebrate with us!
After dinner, we returned to our house where Jamie2 was surprised with a birthday cake! I think Jamie3 liked to look at the candles too.

No comments: