DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Jamie3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Matthew

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Jamie3's Playtime

Jamie3 is becoming more interactive everyday. I especially love the weekends when I can spend a full day with him playing with his toys. He is still a little wobbly when he is sitting; therefore, I have to make sure something is behind him just in case he tips over.
I discovered a great way to keep him from tipping over - and he loves it - at least for a few minutes. The laundry basket is the perfect size to help keep him upright and close to his toys.

On occasion, he will even agree to play on his stomach for a few minutes. I thought this picture was cute because Jamie2's dog, Winston, is peering in the window behind Jamie3 to see what he is doing!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I think it is really funny how you don't claim Jamie's dog to be in any way yours!!! I love the one of Jamie3 in the laundry tub! Too cute!

Gretchen said...

Poor Winston! He just wants to come in out of the cold and be part of the family! Let the poor, cold dog in Michelle!

Shelby said...

Does your child ever not smile? Seriously, post a pic of him not smiling so I won't he's the only perfect child in the world! He's too cute! Love the fun pics!!